Home Made Sausage Meat
Homemade sausage meat is easy to make and can be used in a variety of foods from sausage rolls to sausage plait and pork stuffing.
- 2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 700g minced pork
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Egg wash (1 free-range egg, lightly beaten in a bowl)
- In a bowl combine the dried herbs, salt and pepper, pork mince, Worcestershire sauce, sage and thyme. Stir, then add breadcrumbs. Mix well.